Farnell S Plumbing And Heating - Steve Farnell plumber review and complaint

London, England 11 comments

Hello My name is Cathy, and I feel seriously aggrieved at placing a genuine review on freeindex.co.uk about a plumber I used in urmston, only for Steve Farnell of Farnell S Plumbing & Heating Ltd to remove the reviews to avoid his customers seeing what I was very angry about.

Steve Farnell of Farnell S Plumbing & Heating Ltd Tel. 0161-748 4909, came to my premises over an issue with my heating, boiler to be precise. Work was agreed, and a price agreed.

After the work was completed, Steve Farnell tried to add additional costs to the price which were not agreed, and then became abusive towards me when I questioned this, including swearing, and angry towards me.

As you can expect, as woman living on my own, I was frightened and paid Steven farnell just to get him out of my house. Also, although Steven Farnell was trading as a limited company as it said on his van, he wanted the cheque paid to him personally, which I also did not feel was correct, so maybe he is also avoiding paying taxes, and would not give me an invoice. I have also written a strongly worded letter to the Manchester Evening News warning others of this cowboy plumber.

In conclusion I would definitely NOT recommend Steven Farnell of Farnell S Plumbing & Heating Ltd, and will be using a more professional plumber in future.

I was shaking when he left my house. It is not on to let these cowboys tradesmen to get away with it. I will also be writing to watchdog about him.

Review about: Farnell S Plumbing And Heating Ltd.

Comments

Steve Farnell of Farnell S Plumbing & Heating Ltd Tel. 0161-748 4909 , came to my premises over an issue with my heating, boiler to be precise. Work was agreed, and a price agreed.

After the work was completed, Steve Farnell tried to add additional costs to the price which were not agreed, and then became abusive towards me when I questioned this, including swearing, and angry towards me|.

As you can expect, as woman living on my own, I was frightened and paid Steven farnell just to get him out of my house:. Also, although Steven Farnell was trading as a limited company as it said on his van, he wanted the cheque paid to him personally, which I also did not feel was correct, so maybe he is also avoiding paying taxes, and would not give me an invoice?. I have also written a strongly worded letter to the Manchester Evening News warning others of this cowboy plumber,.

In conclusion I would definitely NOT recommend Steven Farnell of Farnell S Plumbing & Heating Ltd, and will be using a more professional plumber in future|.

I was shaking when he left my house;. It is not on to let these cowboys tradesmen to get away with it/. I will also be writing to watchdog about him.

S Farnell 1

The posts written on this webpage are not genuine. The latest post created by 'Steven Farnell' has been posted by someone who is not S Farnell.

S Farnell.

This is Steven Farnell, the plumber you are talking about, from Urmston.

Yes, I did do all those things BUT, I needed the money.

As I am a plumber I know how to charge extras for materials that are no needed.

Is this so bad? All plumbers do it, and I am no different. It is an easy scam. I don't always overcharge, but i do need to put money on the table for myself, and my wife.

Come on, who hasn't scammed? It is not like I am a murderer? I just need some extra money now and again, it is not so bad adding a bit on the side to customer's bills.

Cathy, if I made you feel uncomfortable when i was in your home, then sorry love, but you were looking very attractive that day, and I am a red blooded man, you were asking for it really the way you were dressed.

If you don't stop slagging me off, then I will have to come around your house and speak to you about it, and you don't want that. DO YOU!

Leave me alone everyone, I am only trying to put money on the table. A little scamming here and there does not do any harm. nobody reads these boards anyway, so I can keep getting away with it lol.

Well, it has finally caught up with you me old mucka :zzz

I concur, Stephen Farnell is well known around the Trafford area for being a scally. I am only surprised his past has not caught up with him before. Farnell tried scamming my parents in to a condensing boiler they didn't even need. All they asked for was an annual service, and the boiler was fine, as the brother-in-law is a plumber, but was away on his jollies, so my mum and dad called Farnell and tried his luck. I would say stay away from him, as his principles are obviously shoddy!

And if you think I don't know you, then just ask Wendy Oddy, she says you are always giving her filthy looks, sonshine, like you are about to try something, like you wanted to stick it to her, you animal. Now I KNOW you know her!

Dazza

These comments are not genuine, and have been sent to the police and trading standards who are pursuing this matter.

None of the comments on this site about me are genuine. I have forwarded them onto the police and trading standards as part of their investigation.

I concure that Stephen Farnell is well known around the Trafford area for being a scally. I am only surprised his past has not caught up with him before.

I would say stay away from him, as his principles are obviously shoddy!

And if you think I don't know you, then just ask Wendy Oddy, she says you are always giving her filthy looks, sonshine, like you are about to try something. Now I KNOW you know her!

Yes, I also had Stephen Farnell round to fix a leaking radiator, and he tried to sell me a complete whole new system. It was lucky my husband came home when he did, or I suspected I was about to be seriously ripped off from this guy.

I reported him to trafford council. Apparently Farnell is well know around Trafford for being a conman.

I know this guy, as I am from Stretford, and Steve Farnell is a real tosspot, your real rogue trader, and will rip you off without thinking twice.

I thought he had gone out of business, as he was investigated for fraud a a few years back, avoiding his taxes. He almost went to prison for it.

Steven Farnell is a real dodgy character.

Should not be allowed to happen, I will spread this for you, to stop it happening to others.

Johnny Hotpicks

That sounds nasty Cathy, did you report this plumber to the police?

I would report him to the police, and make sure he does not do it to another woman on their own.

Send me a message and I will send you details of reporting this ****

Joan.